Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not Rub or Twist the wig.
Pat dry with a clean towel.
Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Unlimited Styling Options - wear as a weave, add clips to make clip in hair, or make into ponytail extensions.
- lengths from 12-16 inches
- natural colour and yaki texture
- easy to style, wash and maintain
- heat safe, tong, straighten or curl.